Research at undergraduate level:
- Guided one student in year 2009-10 in her project.
- Guided two students in year 2010-11 in their project.
- Guided four students in year 2011-12 in their project
- Guided three students in year 2012-13 in their project
- Guided four students in year 2013-14 in their project
- Guided four students in year 2014-15 in their project
Area of Research interest:
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Diabetes, hypoglycemic drugs, recents advances in diabetes.
- Wound healing activity
- Measurement of invasive and noninvasive BP
- Biopac system handling
- Graph pad prism for statistical analysis in experimental pharmacology
- Wound stitching
- Blood collection of rat/mice from tail vein, retro orbital sinus
- Oral feeding, im and ip route injections
- Shaving rat for surgery
- General surgery.
- Screening of anti-inflammatory drugs with plethysmometer
- Screening of antidiabetic drugs using glucometer.
- Screening of antiepileptic drugs
- Screening of antiulcer drugs.
Industrial Experience during UG and MBA:
- One month Industrial Training in Alintosch Pharma. ltd. (Quality control Dept. of Baidyanath Ayurved Bhavan) Nagpur
- Two month training at Elder Pharmaceutical Ltd., Pune in 2006